Australian Owned and Operated | Ezysafe-Compact-Kitchenware

Australian Owned and Operated

Posted by Bryce Jenkins on

Australian Owned and Operated

Here at BJ Enterprises & Marketing we pride ourselves in being a true Australian Owned and Operated Company. Some thing that is rather rare these days and decreasing all the time, we truly are a dieing breed.

So get on line and support us or at least support another Australian Owned and Operated company that may in return support me.

We are based in Bulahdelah, NSW, about 100km’s north of Newcastle. Australian Owned and Operated. Be rest assured that when you receive an email from us it is from us and when phone us we will answer the phone and speak English. We may ask that you leave a message if we are busy with other customers but we will not put you on hold for what seems like an hour, and we will return your call.

We all so shop locally with other Australia Owned and Operated companies, so your buck stops here in Australia. 

Here is our rig that we travell around in so if you see us come and say Hi, I am Bryce (BJ) and my partner in crime is Katrina (Kat). We sit on UHF channel 29 between Sydney and Brisbane, Channel 40  every where else.

 One last thing is that i did 90% of the content on this page myself. The other 10% by an Australian Owned and Operated company. English, unfortunatly was not my best subject at school. So if you do see a mistake, grammer or spelling please do not hesitate to contact me and let me know.

Contact Page

I have been knowen to give out a very generious discount in return for advise.

Suport your local, suport Australian Owned and Operated Companies.

Australian Owned and Operated

Australian Owned and Operated

Australian Owned and Operated

Australian Owned and Operated


Share this post