Healthy cooking with out the fats and oils of normal cooking
Taste the difference from deep fried food that is soaked in oil
Taste the difference from oven roasting that is sitting in the fats and oils
Taste the difference too a healthier waist line
And it is so portable, 4kg, you can take it with you
Ask us about the discount code if you saw us at your local trade show
Using an air fryer is a great healthy option for those who love fried and deep fried foods, but don't like the fat. These are a range of recipes from the various air fryers on the market.
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- vinegar, to taste
- chicken salt, to taste
Preparation:15min › Cook:25min › Ready in:40min
- Peel the potatoes then slice them into chips. Try and keep as regular as possible so there is a consistent cooking time.
- Preheat your air fryer to 180 degrees C.
- Put the potatoes in a plastic bag and add the oil. Jiggle the bag so the potatoes have a thin layer of oil on them.
- Tip the potatoes into the air fryer. Cook for 25 minutes, a little longer if the chips are thick.
- Add vinegar and salt to serve.
Practice Makes Perfect
It too me a long time to work out how long to cook the chips for. If you always add the same amount of chips, cut to the same size this will help you narrow down the best time for you so you get consistent results.
Fryair ...the Oil-Less Fryer - Uses air instead of Oil!!
FRYAIR Air Fryer - the healthy, new way to enjoy all of your favourite foods! Roast chicken, pizza, french fries, steak, steamed vegetables and more....Cook all these delicious meals without the need to add oil. Cooking with the FRYAIR seals in the natural juices enabling you to make tasty air-fried food without the fat.
Create delicious french fries, snacks and meals that are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. With the FRYAIR you can fry nearly anything...and fast!
FRYAIR Air-Fryer uses a powerful combination of infrared heat, convection and conduction to cook your favourite foods without the oil in minutes! It does not require preheating and cooks quickly while retaining the mouth-watering juices of your favourite food.
In 3 EASY steps you can enjoy a healthy new way to cook in minutes with no mess! Simply place the food (fresh or frozen) into the FRYAIR oven, set the timer and press start..it's that easy! It almost sounds too good to be true; that is, until you’ve tried it! Start cooking with your FRYAIR today and enjoy an oil free meal in no time!I
What's in the baisc AirFry package?
- FryAir AiryFryer/Oven
- Tongs - for lifting hot food out of the FryAir
- Baking Cage - Use the baking cage to cook french fries, wedges, roasted root veges, prawns or any other foods that require constant turning to achieve even cooking.
- Rack - The rack can be used in either the high or low position depending on how close you need the food to be to the heat source. The low rack is best fo foods that require longer cookng while the high rack is good for quicker cooking foods such as chicken wings, pizza and prawns.
- Rotisserie Set - Use for roasting your favourite meats evenly by rotisserie.
Free Deluxe Accessory Package - Promotion only!
- Skewer Rack - 10 prong kebab wheel perfect for bbq kebabs all year round
- Flat Rack - designed for fish and flat meats and great for toasting bread (uses rotisserie pole)
- 24cm Oven Tray - great for pasta, potatoes etc
- 24cm Steamer Tray - for steaming vegetables, fish etc
Some examples of how you can use your FryAir
Steamed Vegetables - Use the FRYAIR to steam vegetables. Set the timer to 5-8 minutes to steam vegetables at 200 degrees using the high rack.
Pizza - Make delicious pizzas at home with your new FRYAIR. Set the timer to 15-20 minutes and cook at 200 degrees using the high rack.
Steak - The FRYAIR Oil-Less Fryer can also cook steaks. Set the timer to 12-16 minutes to cook steak at 190 degrees using the high rack.
Chicken Wings - Make tasty chicken wings in a matter of minutes. Cook for 15-20 minutes at 200 degrees using the baking cage/High rack and the baking tray.
Steamed Fish - Prepare a variety of different seafood dishes using the FRYAIR. Set the timer to 15-20 minutes and cook at 230 degrees using the high rack and steamer.
French Fries - Make delicious french fries with your FRYAIR. Cook fries for 25-30 minutes at 230 degrees using the baking cage.
Roast Chicken - Enjoy healthy roast chicken (size 12) dishes without grease or oil. Just set the timer to 30-35 minutes and cook at 200 degrees using the fork or low rack.
- Voltage: 220v - 240v
- Power Consumption: 1200W - 1400W
- Temperature Range: 130°C -230°C
- Capacity: 10L
- Outside: 35cm Diametre
- Inside: 28cm Diametre
- Height: 33cm at it's highest
- Widest Point (from outside): 45cm
- 1 year warranty